Frio Canyon EMS
Frio Canyon EMS Statement of Purpose
- To provide prompt response to calls for medical emergencies
- To provide efficient medical service to all members of the community.
- To increase the number of working team members and keep up-to-date on all current medical procedures by way continuing education classes.
- To maintain the organization in a manner that will result in improvements from year to year.
- To maintain the good image of the Frio Canyon Emergency Medical Service in the community.
The FCEMS was established in 1975, by concerned members of the community and the local chapter of the Lion's Club. The residents of the Frio Canyon owe these people a debt of gratitude for having the foresight to organize an emergency medical service where none had previously existed.
Emergency Phone #: 911
Real County Sheriff's Office: 830-232-5201
EMS office: 830-232-5299
EMS location: 185 Fifth Street in Leakey, TX
EMS mailing address: P.O. Box 803, Leakey, TX 78873
EMS Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
> > > > > EMS
medic/driver Calendar < < < < <
Are you interested
in joining the FCEMS as a volunteer medic or ambulance driver?
If you are
interested in this, please call us at 830-232-5299 or stop by our office
Tuesday through Friday, from 8AM to 5PM.
Frio Canyon EMS Medics:
*EMT-LP is an Emergency Medical Technician, Licensed Paramedic
*EMT-P is an Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic
*EMT-I is an Emergency Medical Technician, Intermediate
*EMT-B is an Emergency Medical Technician, Basic
*ECA is an Emergency Care Attendant
*ACLS is Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
Frio Canyon EMS Drivers
Mark Rutherford, CPR
Buddy Southard, CPR
Clay Atchison, CPR
FCEMS Office Staff
Administrator : Dianne Rogers
Assistant Administrator : Sherri Sollers
FCEMS Board of Directors
Karen Barnum, President
Jimmie Walker, Vice President
Haley Canales, Secretary
Leslie Rodriguez, Treasurer
Rick Boucard, Director
Troy Wright, Director
Carol Price, Director
Randy Crispin, Director
Ed Mack, Director